3Insys LLC. values its relationships with you as a client, investor or other member of the public and is committed to the protection of your personal information. As of January 1, 2004, we intend to meet our obligations under private sector privacy laws.
By accessing the 3Insys website, subdomains of www.3Insys.com and other related landing pages, you are accepting and agreeing to the practices outlined in this policy.
Various provincial, state and federal laws, both in Canada and the United States, govern the collection, use and disclosure by 3Insys LLC. of personal information used for a commercial activity.
In order to comply with these laws, we will:
- Obtain consent for collecting, using, and disclosing personal information, except when inappropriate (e.g. in an emergency or when consent would compromise the availability or accuracy of the information). We will obtain your consent in a form appropriate to the sensitivity of the information and allow you to modify or withdraw your consent.
- Collect personal information only for reasonable purposes and only as much as is reasonable for those purposes. Except when inappropriate, we will collect personal information directly from you and inform you of how we will use and disclose the information.
- Use and disclose personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, unless you consent to a new use or the privacy laws permit use or disclosure without consent.
- On request, provide you with information about the existence, use and disclosure of your personal information and provide access to that information, if reasonable. On request, we will correct information that is inaccurate, other than opinions.
- Ensure that any personal information is as accurate as necessary for the collection purposes; ensure that personal information is secure; and keep the information only as long as reasonable for business and legal reasons.
- Designate an individual to make sure that we comply with privacy laws and make information about our management of personal information available on request
Purposes for Collection, Use, and Disclosure
When we collect personal information from our clients, investors and other members of the public, it will be used and disclosed for the following purposes to:
- Establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with you
- Understand your service and/or project needs
- Develop, enhance, market or provide products and services to you
- Manage and develop our business and operations
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements
Automatic Information Collection
When you visit the site, 3Insys automatically collects information, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions and operating system and platform. For example, 3Insys uses IP addresses to help deliver regionally-specific content based on where you access to the 3Insys site. In addition, we receive and store certain types of usage information whenever you interact with our site, including what pages you visit, frequency of visits and activities you perform on our site. 3Insys receives and records traffic data using Google Analytics including your IP address, 3Insys cookies and the page you requested. 3Insys uses this data to help diagnose problems with its server and analyze trends. We may also use any data we collect through the site to better understand and market to our customers or website visitors.
Please contact us at:
Address: 8601 S Figueroa St Suite 4650, Los Angeles, California 90017