3Insys is a Technology Software Solutions provider focused on delivering services and insightful analyses to Energy & Utilities, Healthcare, Telecommunications, High Tech, and Public Sectors. At 3Insys, we are committed to quality solutions and services for the complete satisfaction of our clients through constant improvement of all our processes in the business. We expertly steer our clients through their digital journey by enabling the enterprise with an Al-powered core that helps prioritized the execution of changes.
We are currently seeking a System Integrator who can assess and define scope of the system integration, create and review system integration designs, develop integration testing and review test results, implement, monitor, and maintain operational integration systems. The candidate should have experience in preparing technical integration architecture design packages and documents for developers and project managers. Additionally, the candidate should have working experience with designing and developing enterprise-level applications and databases.
- Define standards and procedures for data modeling, database design, reference data management, and ETL requirements and design.
- Design data integration, including match/merge rules, for all stakeholders within the new and legacy systems within the integration scope
- Develop and maintain integration requirements, guidelines, and principles
- Define business models, corresponding business services, potential source/target methods for inter and intra project flows using project flow maps
- Evaluate existing integration architecture and interface designs within interconnected systems to make recommendations on how to reduce the impact of integration and dependencies between middleware and systems
- Create design documents for new interfaces based on the current design standards and present them to stakeholders for input
- Review data mappings and make recommendations for additional data mappings between source and target systems, as needed
- Conduct Integration Health Check assessment to determine the integration maturity level
- Prepare technical specifications for in-scope interfaces, finalize all interface requirements, and end-to-end testing of integrated systems and interfaces by reviewing system specifications
- Review and propose cybersecurity solutions for the integrated systems Perform the integration deployment of all endpoints, interfaces, and adapters to existing and new systems
- Create and organize thorough documentation of integration process that includes the instructions of how the system designed, developed, deployed, tested, and all the transitional elements that are required to maintain and support continual system integrations (such as any hardware, software, licenses, modules, and resources needed)
- Prepare technical presentation, training material, and reports for stakeholders, developers, and project managers
We thank all the candidates for their interest. However, only those who meet the requirements will be contacted.
3Insys is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.